Our polypropylene labware, Microresico®, prevents protein binding, allows high fluid recovery, and will not elute additives into the sample. This differ from standard treatments that prevent protein binding. Other treatments create problems in recovering samples, and elute additives when exposed to organic solvents, which can lead to undesirable results.
1) Incubate each tube with Trypsin-digested BSA for 24h.
2) Collect and concentrate the unbound peptides.
3) Dissolve each concentrate with 0.1%TFA/H2O.
4) Analyze by Nano RP-HPLC.
Control: Trypsin-digested BSA diluted with 0.1TFA/H2O.
1) Incubate each tube with Adiponectin (0.75ng/ml in PBS) for 3h.
2) Quantify the unbound Adiponectin by ELISA to determine loss rate.
1) Incubate each tube with dye-solution (Bordeaux S) for 1h.
2) Remove the dye-solution from tube by pipetting, add 0.5ml distilled water to the tube, and analyze the absorption of the dye to determine the residual rate.
1) Incubate tubes with 50%MeCN/0.1%TFA for 24h.
2) Analyze by Nano RP-HPLC.
|Microresico® 96-well Plate||RC9.201.80||40 Plates||278.30||Buy|